ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER?
Gemma Communications, a publicly owned Canadian direct marketing company is seeking someone like you!
What is in it for you? Do you enjoy working with people in a faced paced, high volume environment? Do you care about customer service? Are you motivated by sales targets? Then join our team of experts today!
Job Description The candidate will contribute to the organizations success by bringing their exceptional sales experience, and their ability to overcome objections and promote products and services to clients.
Responsibilities The candidate will be responsible for
· Contacting new/existing customers and selling products and services in a call centre environment
· Actively matching the needs of the client with the features and benefits of the sellable product
· Providing clients with relevant product information with the intention of selling the product
· Meeting Sales, Customer Service, Productivity, Compliance and Quality targets
· Dealing with highly confidential information in a secure environment
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
· Versatile customer service experience with an emphasis on client satisfaction and sales
· Exceptional verbal communication skills in English, coupled with professional phone etiquette.
· Proven ability to achieve targets with a passion for sales
· Ability to work in a team oriented call centre environment
· Call centre experience is an asset
· Dedication to maintaining superior client service level
· Basic computer/keyboarding skills
· Enthusiastic, with a strong aptitude and a positive “can do” attitude
· Regular rate of $12.50 per hour ($10.66/hr during training)
· Eligibility for medical benefits after 6months and dental after a year
· Additional campaign incentives based on performance
· Great growth opportunities
· Professional, fast-paced and challenging work environment
· Conveniently located close to public transit
Regular working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday between 12:45pm-11pm and Saturdays 9:45am-6pm.
NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE TO THESE SCHEDULES.