Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
- The Call Center Director determines the strategic direction of the site they are assigned to ensure efficient and effective operations of all programs within their site.
- Manages and controls the expenses and budget of their assigned site to ensure profitable operations.
- Sets department goals and provides guidance to the managers, supervisors and staff to successfully achieve these goals.
- Interfaces with the client to develop and execute strategies and plans to meet the client's business objectives.
- Shares key client opportunities, potential risks, and issues that might impact the health of the overall account and/or the company as a whole.
- Develops strong business relationships with high profile, high revenue clients to ensure a strong, long-standing relationship.
- Develops and aligns workforce strategies to address key business plans and facilitate organizational change initiatives.
- Establishes quality and efficiency standards and ensures that these standards are measured and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Establishes clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicates these to associates through department meetings and performance planning.
- Plans and manages at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Ensures seamless integration, conversion, and implementation of clients’ business.
- Coordinates and review proposals for new services.
- Engages client in strategic discussion regarding services, emerging trends, and legislative issues.
- College or University degree in a related field or equivalent Call Center Experience
- 5 to 7 years experience in the call center industry with at least 5 years in senior management
- Experience with budgets, including managing a budget as well as reading and understanding statistics
- A background in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Experience maintaining and developing operational statistics, financial management information, and reporting
- Excellent problem resolution skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language of...