BBM Canada is the leading supplier of radio and television audience ratings services to the broadcasting industry in Canada. We are looking for an Call Center Administrative Assistant to assist the Call Centre team in organizing the day-to-day duties and administering the scheduling for the Toronto site.
- Maximizes Interviewer/project productivity by updating schedules, availability binder and seating plans daily, referencing the resource plan to determine staffing requirements. This involves a strong understanding of Interviewer skills sets and performance history but utilizing various internal reports.
- Responsible for answering the Main line calls when scheduled and responding to messages (via answering machine and email) to all part time staff
- Running monthly benefit reports to determine who is eligible for BBM part time benefits, follow up with employees who are interested as well as to liaise with HR to enrol or if employee has any questions
- Responsible for maintaining employee status forms, including termination forms, change of address, vacation pay out, leave of absence, re-instatement, title changes, salary changes, security card, headsets etc.
- Maintaining the employee files by filing documentation and creating copies for other departments
- Maintaining the directory of part time staff to ensure it is up to date and accurate
- Coordinate internally to ensure schedule needs are met with various departments and staff
- Update manual back log of documentation into Great Plains data base and be responsible to run reports and send update to management on what’s missing/follow
- Maintain security card tracker
- Works closely with Call Centre and IT to ensure that Interviewer stations are set up and working, coordinate the addition of new/replacement equipment
- Ensure Call Centre supplies are replenished
- Provides internal and external customer service to peers throughout the company (by scheduling and coordinating activities and/or providing information), as well as to subcontractors, panel member homes/respondents and strategic partners
- Answers inquiries and provides advice and guidance around scheduling, internal policies and procedures to all part time staff
- Liaises with other departments to resolve issues such as payroll, HR or IT related matters
- Enters and updates employee information in Great Plains (New Hires, departing staff etc)
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management including assisting with call centre initiatives, call centre events, Town Halls etc.
- Complies with the company’s vision, fundamentals, policies and procedures
- Post-secondary completion and a minimum of one year related administrative/analytical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Call Centre industry, time management, planning and project analysis
- Expert knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access), mathematics, email and database (ex SharePoint)
- Superior communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of staff within the company , as well as with customers/clients
- Ability to operate a computer and related software (85% to 90% of the time), as well as a telephone, fax, scanner, shredder, photocopier and printer
- Analytical thinking skills required to break down simple and complex issues in order to effectively maintain resource plans/schedules and resolve issues
- Ability to multitask and prioritize pressing responsibilities and is deadline oriented
- Ability to make complex decisions using logical reasoning
- Concentration and creativity required daily using sight, hearing and touch to operate a computer, enter/verify data, review reports, develop interview database, answer inquiries, handle complaints, attend meetings, etc.
- Ideal availability would be Monday-Fridays, between the times of 8am-7pm, occasional weekend
- Compensation: Hourly, 37.5 hours/week, wage TBD
- Works in a pleasant office environment (100% of the time)
- Exposure to deadlines, multiple demands, dirt/dust, noise, distractions/interruptions, equipment installations, lack of privacy and work schedule affecting lifestyle
- Little exposure to hazards
This job profile outlines the general nature of the job and the level of skill, effort, responsibility and working conditions required in order to perform the role at BBM Canada and its Sub-groups. This document provides a summary of job-related duties and is not intended to constitute a comprehensive analysis of all job duties or activities that may be requested or necessarily in the fulfilment of this role.
BBM Canada is committed to a diverse work environment and welcome inquiries from all qualified applicants.
We thank you all applicants for their interest; however, only succesful applicants will be contacted for an interview
Indeed - 12 months ago