Volunteers will assist the café ético staff with filling orders, serving walk-in customers, and promoting our great tasting coffee.
What we need from our café ético Volunteers
- Available for 2-4 hour shifts on an ongoing, weekly basis – daytime, weekdays only
- Interested in a long-term volunteer relationship (min. of 6 months)
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented with an eye for esthetics & presentation
- Able to lift boxes up to 30lbs
- Resourceful & skilled at trouble-shooting
- Enjoys the rich smell of grinding fair trade organic coffee
Why Volunteering at café ético is Great
- You will be supporting one of Vancouver’s oldest fairly traded coffee companies who buys direct from amazing farmer co-operatives in Latin America
- Learn more about how a small social enterprise functions
- Fun, friendly work atmosphere
- There are often snacks
café ético contributes 100% of profits to Human Rights
in Latin America
Indeed - 6 months ago
Our Reason for Bean...
Over 15 years ago, we were one of the first fairly traded coffee companies to buy direct from farmer...