Securiguard is committed to building a facilitative environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with highly competitive compensation and benefits, comprehensive training, reliable equipment and supportive supervision as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Currently we are accepting applicants to join our C3 Team, which falls into the People & Culture Department.
C3 Employees are Responsible:
- To ensure the wellbeing of our employees on the field.
- Ensure employees are checking in every hour or as required
- Monitoring live Remote Video Verification
- Responding to SOS Response Emergencies
- Scheduling & Dispatching Securiguard Employees
- Generating Incident Reports and Reporting them to the Management Team
- Answering Phone Calls from Employees, Clients, and the General Public
- Monitoring Fleet Vehicles via GPS Tracking
- Providing Customer Service to our Employees, Clients, and the General Public.
- Right Candidate must have a 24/7 Availability.
- Security License Would Be preferred but not required
- Must be comfortable using a computer and be able to complete 50 WPM
- Must be able to work in a high pace environment
- Must enjoy working with people
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
To apply visit our website at www.securiguard.com