Planet Energy, a high growth natural gas and electricity retailer in Canada and the United States has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst. This position, available at our corporate head office in North York, will take your business career and technical skills to the next level by providing you with senior level growth and exposure to the energy retailing sector. The successful candidate will work directly with business units across simultaneous projects.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- University or college degree or professional certification in computer/information technology or business systems analysis
- 7+ years’ experience in Computer/Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL/TSQL
- 3+ years’ experience in energy marketing or related business
- Business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Collaborate broadly with developers, business analysts, DBAs and architects to support development and analysis and to gain a deeper understanding of the system
- Working directly with vendors to gather, analyze, document and translate business requirements into technical process flows and BRDs
- Preparation of BRDs for presentation to management team
- Supporting the testing team and development teams in understanding the business requirements
- Planning, scheduling and leading user acceptance (UAT) and production deployments
- User implementation documentation and training
Email your resume in Word or PDF Format. The Subject line of your email should read: Business Systems Analyst and your cover letter should concisely discuss why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this position.
We thank everyone for their interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. To find out more about Planet Energy please visit us at www.planetenergy.ca
Job Type: Full-time