We are looking for a motivated, analytical, customer focus, service oriented professional for the permanent position of Business Intelligence Analyst, Reporting and Analytics to interface with operations (front-line, management, WFM, Call Centre and subcontractor activities). Work closely and collaboratively with operational managers and support team leaders to identify problem areas, trends, root cause and opportunities for improvement supported by data, and to consult and facilitate on the implementation of process improvements;
- Analysing service performance data and providing accurate and timely management information (root cause, trends, variation) on service delivery against contractual KPI’s; 20 minute wait time, 42 day wait time;
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of operational and service delivery data with summarization and action plan recommendations;
- Assess business processes and sources of data to develop new metrics that will influence change
- Timely, accurate and effective reporting of KPI and operational metrics;
- To the operations: supervisors, management and business leaders through adhoc data mining and analysis as required to support improvement initiatives;
- To the Control Centre Manager in the analysis of WFM and customer complaints data.
- Understand the overall business operations, developing innovative Control Centre solutions to help improve productivity and meet the contractual KPI’s;
- Provide guidance and support to the organization on procedures, reporting requirements and process improvement;
- Handle and resolve complex data requirements to determine service delivery and complaints volume, trends and develop long term strategies with key stakeholders;
- Utilize Kronos Workforce Management to perform updates to scheduling, forecasting and service level databases through basic programing as assigned;
- Collaborate with IT to design, develop, execute, testing and maintenance of applications, data models for reporting and analytical purposes;
- Develop, implement and document the processes, systems and controls for compliance with processes and business needs, detailing all work efforts and knowledge translation to the IT department and support stakeholder learning;
- Work with Management on defining and presenting the CONTROL CENTRE needs and priorities.
- Post Secondary education in Business Administration, Computer Science, Database Administration, Data Management, Business Analyst and analytics, Statistics, Six Sigma, MIS;
- Minimum 5 of previous hands on technical experience within a contact centre or production environment involving statistical analysis and modeling experience;
- Business process transformation, using data mining/wharehousing applications. Demonstrated competence working with large data sets within multiple systems environment;
- PMI, Six Sigma and Competency in Business Analyst (CCBA) certification is nice to have;
- Member, International Institute of Business Analyst (IIBA) is desirable but not required.
- Strong relational and progress database concepts, data modeling techniques. Experience with statistical reporting, modeling and quantitative anaysis in a contact centre environment;
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Query, Powerpoint, Oracle and SQL databases;
- Expert in designing solutions using Microsoft Access. Strong working knowledge of MS Project, Word and SQL loading/extraction tools,
- Skilled in executing basic queries; build views linking and relating multiple tables.
Business Operational Expertise
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes and business office operations developing report specifications with key stakeholders based on end-user requirements and business needs;
- Advanced knowledge of operations support area such as scheduling, staffing, planning, administration and working/managing multiple work streams;
- Experience in handling high volume, multi-task work load, extracting data from multiple locations;
- Extensive experience working in a techno-functional analytical role within contact centres.
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply today! We thank all applicants for their interest in Serco Canada Inc., but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 6 months ago