We are looking for an assertive individual to join our team as a Business Development Representative on a full-time basis based on commission with perks & bonuses. If you are not afraid to close a deal, and have amazing customer service skills, this might be the job for you! We need a someone to assist in generating new business and providing customer service to new clients. This position is based on a work from home basis while participating in sales & networking events in order to generate more clients.
The Staff Room is a human resources management company that provides dynamic solutions for businesses large and small. When you need the highest quality human resource management services at the lowest cost, The Staff Room is your go-to resource.
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Generate and qualify leads
- Prepare sales action plans and schedules
- Develop and make presentations of company services to current and potential clients
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically, or in person
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
Skills & Requirements
- 3rd year alumni or post-secondary graduate
- Experience in sales or in an occupation related to human resource is required
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales
- Experience in presenting and making presentation
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Good customer care skills
- An ability to stay focused and work independently
The right candidates will receive straight commission plus bonuses & perks! The ideal candidate will assist in expanding our business by achieving new clients in British Columbia. They will make sales calls to new and existing clients while recording sales activity records and reports. To apply for this position, please reply to this ad with your resume. We thank you for your interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.