We are currently seeking motivated and qualified individuals to join our dynamic sales force as Business Development Representatives. Located within Calgary, a successful applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining outside client relations. This is an excellent career opportunity to work with an outstanding team and within a growing company.
This position offers flexible hours Monday-Friday with uncapped earning potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop business relationships
- Contact potential clients to obtain business and/or expand business
- Meet contacts to identify staffing and HR needs
- Work with recruiters to develop accounts
Successful applicants need not require previous sales experience as Cobalt believes in organic growth and will provide all required training and mentorship. Successful candidates excel at developing relationships and additionally are:
- Responsible and dedicated
- Skillful in the art of communication
- Professionally presented
- Independently driven yet support their team
- Well organized
- Able to make a long term commitment to reap the rewards
- Owners of reliable vehicles
Please forward your resume.