Our Client, established in 1989 is a well respected and rapidly growing organization that provides world class manufacturing, employing over 500 professionals committed to delivering the best products, innovation and service focused on the oil and gas sector with other divisions in custom steel fabrication, laser cutting, transportation, agricultural equipment, heating, biomass, and the automotive industries. With manufacturing facilities located throughout North America, they provide the best cost effective custom manufacturing solutions. Facilities are located in Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Tennessee and Mexico which provides excellent logistical hubs for manufacturing and shipping. Although they have grown their local presence throughout North America and service the global markets, they have not forgotten the commitment to homegrown quality and personalized service. As our client continues to grow and expand its services, they are searching for a Business Development Executive to contribute to their continuing success focused in the oil and gas industry.
Reporting to the Vice President, the ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the sales strategy to increase revenue and attract new clients specifically from the oil and gas sector. The successful candidate will have demonstrated exceptional working relationships, and is recognized as an industry leader and trusted business partner.
Benefits of working at this organization:
- Opportunity to sell a wide variety of products and services
- Recognized and rewarded for achieving sales targets
- Recognized for honesty, integrity and client commitment
- A culture of family and grassroots values
- Continuous learning and education is encouraged and supported
- Exceeding industry standards through certifications and credentials such as ISO, ASME, AWS, CWB and LEAN Certified
- Above average compensation and benefits
- Develop sales strategies to identify and sustain new clients in the oil and gas sector
- Identify, qualify and deepen client and industry relationships to strengthen business
- Creating, measuring and reporting on all sales objectives and business plans
- Stays abreast of industry trends, market and competitor developments
- Develops trusting relationships by providing quality recommendations and service
- Involvement in industry tradeshows, as well as client and networking events
- Provides input to the Vice President on sales planning and objectives
- Leading and coordinating the RFO, RFP and quotation process
- Develop and deliver presentations that identify and enhance the organization as an industry leader
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of successful selling into the oil and gas industry is a must
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to identify and build solid, sustainable relationships
- Recognized by your clients as a solid industry leader and trusted business partner
- Results oriented with a focus on achieving outcomes and key objectives
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- A dominant “hunter” orientated individual
- Enthusiastic and well organized with a high level of honesty and integrity
- Value based, passionate and a consistent contributor
- A degree or technical certification in business or engineering is an asset
- A team player that creates a sense of team spirit and balances personal goals with those of the team
This role will appeal to an individual who possess excellent communication skills, solid technical knowledge and general engineering principles, with a strong understanding of the machining and fabrication process for the oil and gas industry. If you feel you have the demonstrated background and are interested in learning more about this opportunity please reply to this ad.
Indeed - 16 months ago
At MNP, it all starts with a relationship. The kind of relationship that helps us better understand your business – and offer you...