Dapasoft is an IT consulting firm located in Toronto, Ontario. By understanding the end user needs, we leverage our technical and domain knowledge to envision, architect, design and implement quality Microsoft .Net based business solutions across a variety of verticals including: healthcare, public sector, financial services, manufacturing, retail, distribution and travel.
At Dapasoft we are focused on assembling teams with the right fit of people, skills, and technologies to focus on our client’s needs. Our corporate culture is built on individuals that are naturally curious. They value learning and mentoring others, and believe in sharing knowledge and lessons learned to the business as a whole.
Dapasoft is currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
We are looking for talented and experienced Business Analysts with a focus in either the Health Care and or Software Development who can contribute to the success of the development project team by leading the business and technical teams through the analysis and implementation of new project requirements.
The successful candidate's primary day-to-day activities will focus on overseeing, guiding, and capturing the business intent through requirements documentation, and the review of the functional specifications as created by project teams. They will blend analytic, business and technical skills, and will be comfortable working with stakeholders to establish clearly understood requirements.
The desired individual will be adept at working in a collaborative team environment with the Project Manager and team members to develop and support Microsoft .NET applications. The applicant must also possess excellent communication skills as they will be interfacing with a variety of business stakeholders, and reporting directly to senior program manager.
- Building strong client relationships with business areas
- Analyzing user requirements, including data and reporting requirements
- Recommending and implementing business solutions n response to the documented business requirements from various stakeholder
- Work with the team, as well as internal and external clients, to: understand, gather and document requirements; develop functional design documents; and seek agreement obtaining sign offs and coordinate user acceptance
- Prepare and deliver presentations; lead/facilitate business requirements and process review meetings
- Facilitate project deliverables and liaise with technical and business staff on the development and actualization of the requirements
- Translate documented requirements into functional specifications
- Document business workflows with an appropriate business tool such as Visio
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Strong IT background
- The ideal candidate will possess 4 years of Business Analyst experience (progressive intermediate to senior level) with good planning and communication skills
- Experience using MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), MS Visio and MS Project.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple activities of varying complexity while under time constraints
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, including proven on-time, on-budget delivery of medium scale projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective client relationships and negotiate win-win outcomes
- Excellent documentation skills, including workflow documentation
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing business requirements, building business cases, managing change, and applying technology
Dapasoft is an IT consulting firm located in Toronto, Ontario. By understanding the end user needs, we leverage our technical and domain...