TRILLIUM TALENT RESOURCE GROUP
Role: Building Science Engineer
Our client, innovators in the field of Civil – Structural Engineering, has an immediate need for experienced Building Science Engineers with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude in their Edmonton, Alberta location.
Offering a strong potential for rapid advancement into a supervisory role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and overseeing the complete project life cycle
- Managing a group of engineers and technologists
- Developing lasting client relationships and facilitating strong business development initiatives
- Conducting site surveys and investigations of building envelope failures
- Building Envelope consultations for new construction
- Preparation of financial documents and studies
- Formulation of building envelope rehabilitation programs
- Contract administration
- Proven leadership and mentorship ability
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering fro ma Recognized University (Focus MUST be on Structural and / or Building Science)
- APEGGA designation, P.Eng
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in building science, consulting and project management
- Expert knowledge of hygrothermal modeling, glazing, curtain walls, cladding system design and building retrofit.
Interested candidates should apply by sending emails.
Indeed - 13 months ago