Position Title : Building Operator
Team : Eastern Region Ottawa
Position Location : 360 Laurier Ave. West, Ottawa
Reports to : Senior Property Manager
About Us – Dundee Realty Management Corp.
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable, diligent and dedicated and we share a real passion for our business and the desire to excel. Dundee is grounded in core organizational values including integrity, respect, fairness, transparency and accountability.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to providing a dynamic and rewarding environment in which our employees can thrive, including: promoting teamwork, communication, creativity and productivity; rewarding employees with professional and personal growth; encouraging continuous learning opportunities; providing competitive recognition and rewards programs; and, supporting a culture that values and respects employees and their ideas.
Dundee is looking to hire a Building Operator with a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in a commercial / office environment. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Supervisor – Building Operations.
- Perform preventative maintenance on building systems, including pumps, motors, air handling equipment, building automation, life safety systems in addition to facility equipment not listed. Prioritizing maintenance requirements.
- Work closely with third party contractors and service providers.
- Respond to tenant service requests in a timely manner and complete any necessary follow-up.
- Replacement of bulbs and ballasts and ensure an appropriate inventory is maintained.
- Coordinate code required Life/Safety system testing and fire warden meetings.
- Comply with environmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain all plumbing, associated equipment and ensure an appropriate inventory is maintained.
- Oversee the maintenance of the landscape irrigation system and all backflow devices within the complex.
- Maintain building and property exterior including associated duties such as exterior litter clean up, snow removal.
- Participant as a member of the Building Emergency Response Team.
- Be on call and respond after hours as required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years building maintenance experience, preferably in a commercial/office property management environment
- Have or working towards: BES, Stationary Engineers License or equivalent Trade designation.
- Experience working with Preventive Maintenance and Energy Management Programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Blackberry use, email and any other applicable business related software.
- Must be able to obtain minimum of Reliability Status – PWGSC Security Clearance.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle (parking provided).
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Dundee is an exceptionally dynamic and entrepreneurial organization. We seek out the best in everything we do. Our team is knowledgeable,...