POSITION: BROCHURE DISTRIBUTOR
- Temporary Work position during the month of February.
- Car a definite asset!
- Payment - approx. 3 - 5 weeks after distribution completion. You will receive direct deposit. No cash advances.
- Meet in distribution teams before tackling territories or after distribution has been completed each day.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. (Strong English Language Skills)
- Sales capabilities/PR expertise, persuasiveness
- Ability to handle challenging situations
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Works well with others as well as on his/her own
- Ability to take initiative and work with little supervision
- Ability to tabulate and report results on a daily basis.
- Physical stamina - a full bag of brochures weighs approx. 40 lbs
- Ability to withstand inclement weather
- Distribute brochures to make the Walk communities aware of the fastest growing special event, the MS Walk.
- Place event posters at receptive sites throughout the day
- Distribution of brochures encourages participation in the MS Walk and MS Bike, public awareness of multiple sclerosis and professional representation of the MS Society. This will eventually raise money for MS research, support, education and support programs for individuals that have MS and their families. MS Walk brochures and posters encourage Walkers to visit the MS Walk website and call MS Walk hotline for more information and to register over the phone.
Indeed - 15 months ago