ARE YOU A HOCKEY FAN? We want to hear from YOU!
GMR Marketing places brands deep into people's lives by tapping into their passion points: music, sports, entertainment, lifestyle and more. Nothing resonates with people like having them actively participate with a brand. It forms a connection with people they won't soon forget.
Help raise awareness for grassroots hockey initiatives by participating in our interactive hockey shootout challenge activation. These events are designed to engage consumers through sport and raise awareness for our financial client's hockey programs in the community. We are currently hiring Brand Ambassadors for a temporary position with GMR on this program. This person will be responsible for assisting in full program execution as per direction of the Account Team and Field Manager. The duration of the program includes but is not limited to; training, set up, teardown and event operational hours. There will also be a team of volunteers working in accordance with the Brand Ambassadors and Field Manager to ensure the success of the program.
Please see below details and apply accordingly if you are available, interested and excited to be a part of our team!
Training Date and Location:
Thursday April 25, 3PM -- 6PM Conference Call
Event Date and Location:
Saturday April 27, 10:30AM -- 10PM
Sunday April 28, 8AM -- 7PM
Essar Centre -- 269 Queen Street East
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attending a mandatory training session specific to the program
- Responsible for footprint elements, including:
- Technology (maintenance, testing and trouble shooting)
- Daily metrics/reporting
- Tracking participant scores for each challenge
- Crowd Control
- Extensive setup and tear down duties (including use of hand and power tools
- Assisting in cleaning, and maintaining event site before, during and after the event
- Interacting and engaging consumers
- Delivering key brand messages
- Other duties as required by the Account Team
- 2 years' experience as a Brand Ambassador on various brands
- 1-3 years in-field marketing experience
- Able to trouble shoot under the supervision of your Field Manager
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize given tasks
- Valid driver's license is an asset
- Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds unassisted
Wardrobe and Attire:
- GMR will provide hockey jerseys
- Staff to wear own khaki pants or shorts with athletic footwear
Pay Rate: Hourly
Please reply with resume and cover letter to apply!