Branch Operation Supervisor
Branch Operation Supervisor
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full-time
Work Location: Toronto – Ontario ; Vancouver – British Columbia
CTC Bank of Canada is a subsidiary of Chinatrust Financial Holding Company Ltd. and is amongst the largest and most profitable privately owned banks headquartered in Taiwan. As one of the 200 largest banks in the world in terms of capital and the most awarded banking institution in Taiwan for growth and customer service, CTC Bank of Canada continues to delivery superior customer value to our clients. We are all about our clients, our business, and our people. We are part of a global banking network with subsidiaries in the US, Canada, UK, Indonesia, The Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
CTC Bank of Canada is opening a new branch in Toronto and we are looking for a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented professional equipped with strong management skills and extensive experience in banking operations. The Branch Operation Supervisor’s role at CTC Bank of Canada is a critical leadership component that oversees branch’s deposit operations while ensuring full compliance of all banking regulations and rules. You will lead high performing in achieving customer service and sales objectives. You will also provide assistance to Customer Service Representative and Personal Banker on performing daily transaction. This is a role that is both challenging and rewarding. You will support the Branch Manager in leading, motivating, and rewarding your team.
This is a unique opportunity to gain leadership experience in establishing, developing, and managing a newly created branch in central Toronto. You will champion on business development, superior sales and service management, as well as marketing and operational effectiveness as part of your daily work focus. Your knowledge in banking will help you succeed in managing risks through compliance to regulations and procedures. You have a positive attitude in building strong relationship with both customers and colleagues with good understanding of client needs. At CTC Bank of Canada, we offer positive customer experience. As a team, will work together achieve what matters most to our clients. We learn, we grow, and we excel together. We Are Family.
- Supervise and oversee branch deposit operations.
- Ensure full compliance of all banking regulations, legislations, and rules.
- Leads high performing team in achieving sales objectives.
- Review branch’s existing operation policies and provide suggestions to amend/update to ascertain its compliance with relevant regulations.
- Maintains adequate cash position for the branch and handles outgoing check clearance
- Assist Customer Services Representative and Personal Banker on performing daily transaction.
- Prepares large cash transaction / suspicious transaction reports.
- Provides coaching and training to branch staff and act as back-up branch manager.
- Ensures strict compliance to the rules, regulations, and procedures of Anti-Money Laundering, privacy, and bank policies and procedures.
- Identifies and seek out new business opportunities by making sound referrals to relevant personnel
Education and Experience
- University degree / College diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in people management and overseeing sales team.
- Experience in banking and financial services preferred.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong understanding of bank products, banking regulations and procedures
- Good knowledge of customer service principles
- Able to work on Saturdays as required.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese an asset.
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Business Process Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving and business analysis skills
- Relationships driven
- Customer service focused with conflict resolution abilities
- Honesty and integrity
Chinatrust Commercial bank has been serving our customers for nearly 50 years. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our employees to help them achieve their visions and goals.
Join us and grow with us!
Please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter with confidence.
CTC Bank of Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace and support open, accessible, and inclusive work environment.
Only those being considered for the position will be contacted. We thank all the candidates that have applied and showed interest in working with CTC Bank of Canada.