Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full-time
Work Location: Toronto - Ontario
CTC Bank of Canada is a subsidiary of Chinatrust Financial Holding Company Ltd. and is amongst the largest and most profitable privately owned banks headquartered in Taiwan. As one of the 200 largest banks in the world in terms of capital and the most awarded banking institution in Taiwan for growth and customer service, CTC Bank of Canada continues to delivery superior customer value to our clients. We are all about our clients, our business, and our people. We are part of a global banking network with subsidiaries in the US, Canada, UK, Indonesia, The Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam.
CTC Bank of Canada is opening a new branch in Toronto and we are looking for a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented professional equipped with strong management skills and extensive experience in banking operations. The Branch Manager role at CTC Bank of Canada is a critical leadership position that is both challenging and rewarding. You will lead, motivate, and reward your team. Your leadership and management styles will have a strong impact to the goals and satisfaction of our clients and employees.
This is a unique opportunity to establish, develop, and manage a newly created branch in central Toronto. You will champion on business development, superior sales and service management, as well as marketing and operational effectiveness as part of your daily work focus. You will lead a high performing team that delivers superior client services and accomplished desired goals. Your knowledge in banking will help you succeed in managing risks through compliance to regulations and procedures. You have a positive attitude in building strong relationship with both customers and colleagues with good understanding of client needs. At CTC Bank of Canada, we offer positive customer experience. As a team, will work together achieve what matters most to our clients. We learn, we grow, and we excel together. We Are Family.
- Lead and oversees sales and service teams to focus on business growth, client relationships, and business consolidation.
- Lead sales and service teams to achieve branch business goals.
- Implements processes, policies, systems, and practice within the functional areas of the branch.
- Expand customer and market for deposit taking and consumer loan generation.
- Create positive employee experiences and takes leadership role in employee recognition, satisfaction, and motivation.
- Establish positive customer relationships and networks with local associations.
- Act as Branch Security Officer to oversee and control branch security.
- Ensure all banking regulations, acts, and rules are followed. Maintains effective and efficient bank operation.
- Execute banks marketing initiatives and strategies and business plans.
- Deliver excellent client experience and resolve client complaints and issues.
- Support management in employee career planning initiatives.
- To provide sound communication, leadership, guidance, and assistance in training branch staffs.
- Prepare business plan and financial budget for the branch and seek continuous improvement opportunities to streamline processes.
- Act as a change agent and project manager for key initiatives. Models core values, culture, and business goal prioritization.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
- University degree / College diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of related work experiences in banking and sales.
- Completion of Investment Funds in Canada Course (IFIC); Canadian Securities Course (CSC); Canadian Investment Funds Course an asset
- Strong knowledge in managing credit, operational, and regulatory risk
- Previous experience in a managerial role (preferably in banking operations) an asset.
- Excellent customer services ability. Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Must have leadership skills to develop and maintain high level of teamwork, motivation, and commitment.
- Understands banking legislation and regulation
- Demonstrates experience to lead others.
- Willing to be able to work on Saturdays as needed.
- Willing relocate to Toronto as required.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese an asset.
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Business Process Management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving and business analysis skills
- Relationships driven
- Customer service focused with conflict resolution abilities
- Honesty and integrity
Chinatrust Commercial bank has been serving our customers for nearly 50 years. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our employees to help them achieve their visions and goals.
Join us and grow with us!
Please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter with confidence.
CTC Bank of Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace and support open, accessible, and inclusive work environment.
Only those being considered for the position will be contacted. We thank all the candidates that have applied and showed interest in working with CTC Bank of Canada.