Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as key resource for agents, consulting with and providing advice and training with computer support (i.e. internet, MS Office, Desktop publishing)
- Provide assistance to sales representatives regarding compensation issues, employment contracts, documentation, etc.
- Review monthly agent commission statements, clarify any queries from agents and resolve discrepancies. Review agent statements and collect past due accounts.
- Provide orientation to new agents on company policies, products and Internet
- Ensure all information software clauses, listings & necessary information is current and that agents are equipped with required software programs
- Develop databases for recruitment, referrals and special projects
- Assist Branch Manager with the development and implementation of branch marketing plans
- Manage all local institutional advertising and recruiting ads, specialty ads and local press releases.
- Assist Manager with preparation of materials for meetings, workshops and special projects for branch.
- Type all offers and other forms for agents
- Recruit and train all support staff. Complete the by-monthly payroll sheets as required
- Coordinate and administer supplier contracts and arrange repairs, maintenance and installation of branch facilities and equipment.
- Ensure supplies and marketing materials are requisitioned and monitored
- Assist with the implementation of company programs
- Prepare chargeback sheets and ensure deal files are properly completed
- Prepare branch invoices with proper accounts for accounts payable to ensure prompt payment
- Oversee courier services between area branches
- Act as back-up to other positions as required (Reception, Quick Office Commander, TREB broker loading)
- Oversee all marketing aspects including business cards, calendars, feature sheets and other promotional material as requested
- 2 –3 years previous experience in a senior administrative/ secretarial position in the real estate industry or related environment preferred
- High level of computer proficiency in a Windows environment
- Working knowledge of Internet and email
- Highly flexible and service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in a multi-tasked environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on an individual basis
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago