Montana First Nation is looking for a Bookkeeper
The incumbent must have:
- Post secondary education (minimum diploma) in Accounting or book keeping
- Minimum 3 years experience in accounts/book keeping
- Financial management skills and experience
- Budgeting skills
- Ability to work in a team and face paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in working with , an accounting software and Microsoft office Software
- Experience and ability to work with First Nations.
Please submit resumes to:
Osei Baah - Acheampfour – Montana First Nation
Application closes on June 28th 2013.
Salary : To be negotiated based on experience and qualification
We thank all those that are interested in the position but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Kapawe'no First Nation is near Grouard in Northern Alberta, close to High Prairie.