Bodyjob Drivers are responsible for operating a Body job / Mini-tanker truck or a truck and trailer combination involving loading, transporting, and unloading fuel and/or lubricants from and to various locations. Bodyjob drivers also deliver product our customer’s sites in a timely manner while upholding our high quality standards of safety. Willingness to travel for extended periods including overnight to areas such as Northern Alberta, British Columbia, and the Yukon. The ideal candidate would preferably be local to the Edmonton area and able to start immediately.
- Class 3 Drivers License with air brakes (Class 1 is preferred), with a “clean record.
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
- Driving record check (under six points on your Abstract required)
- Drug, Alcohol, and audio testing prior to hiring (to be arranged in-house)
- Minimum of three years professional experience as a bulk fuel driver
- Experience with maintaining a driver logbooks, bill of lading, inspection reports (pre-trip, post trip)
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics considered an asset.
- Up to date First Aid, HS2 Alive, Fall Protection, Wildlife Awareness, TDG, WHMIS, Emergency Response considered an asset.
To apply please send 1) Resume, 2) Cover letter, and 3) References to Leah Mawer. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Environmental Refuelling Systems Inc., is a family company commited to outstanding fuel management service to the industry.