Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (IMS) is a leader in Connected Car™ technology that enables drivers to be safer, smarter and greener. We are a privately held technology company founded in 1999 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada – the heart of Canada’s Technology Triangle. Our unique approach of converging in-car infotainment, automotive telematics and wireless technology has resulted in an impressive range of solutions. From insurance and government, to fleets and everyday drivers, our technology revolutionizes industries.
Why join IMS?
- An innovative technology leader that is pursuing aggressive market growth
- A company committed to your personal and professional development and growth within the organization
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision care and employee assistance program), with no waiting period. Goodlife Fitness membership discount and more.
- Industry-competitive salary, Group RRSP, vacation and flexible work hours
- State of the art facility with free parking, close to walking trails, shopping, restaurants and summer outdoor markets
Who we are searching for:
As our Bilingual Tier 1 Customer Care Representative you will find yourself among like minded peers, poised to provide superior customer support. If you are an evangelist of the user experience, and are tech savvy with a passion for sharing your aptitude while delivering outstanding support, we want to have you as part of our team. The Bilingual Tier 1 Customer Care Representative will be our advocate for key customer service initiatives.
Your role at IMS:
- Handle all customer support issues through current support channels
- Provide timely responses to customers and other support case owners
- Escalate cases and communicate appropriately
- Assist Quality Assurance as required in trouble-shooting and validation
- Assist with field trials/testing
- Maintain complete, current issue tracking and support documentation (FAQs, etc.)
- Ability to hold the philosophy that customers and their satisfaction come first
- Aptitude to handle additional tasks and schedules that may be assigned from time to time
Skills you bring to IMS:
- Proven successful customer support experience/superior customer service representation
- Bilingualism (French/English) required
- Understanding of product issues, resolutions, and use of the call-tracking systems
- The ability to handle customers in a professional and tactful manner
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to make timely decisions in order to troubleshoot customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal, detail oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Assertive and takes initiative
- Must be willing to work after-hours support shift as required. Current hours of operation are from Mon-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday from 10am-6pm and Sunday/Holidays from 10am-4pm. Please note that we anticipate on becoming a 24/7 customer care center in the near future.
Indeed - 15 months ago
A pioneer in connected car technology, Intelligent Mechatronic Systems Inc. (IMS) of Waterloo, Ontario is dedicated to developing and...