Reports to: President
Duties and Responsibilities
Great opportunity if you can't work a full day or wish to drop off your children at school, work for the day and be out in time to pick them up.
Responsible for ensuring the audit activities are carried out as required. This includes:
- Confirming audits are scheduled, reports submitted, reviewed and certificates sent out.
- Sending out invoices for work performed and collecting auditor’s expenses. (Knowledge of Quickbooks an asset but not a must)
- Publishing relevant information on Orion’s social media network
- Answering phone & respond to customer calls
- Assisting with marketing presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- 30 hours per week (9:15am – 3:15pm)
- Position will be home office based short term then reside in an office in the southeast part of the city (i.e. beaches). We are currently looking for an office.
- Training will be provided. This will entail a couple of days in Guelph which is where the office currently resides.
- Bi-lingual – English / French (mandatory)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and spoken skills (English and French)