Location: Downtown Toronto - Spadina and Adelaide
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday - Friday; 10:00am - 6:00pm
Rate of Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
The Quality Assurance Team is the bridge that links customers to our business partners by creating and maintaining the main user interface for our customers – this team plays an essential role.
Quality Assurance Specialists are responsible for onboarding new businesses by creating the initial account and working with a team of typists to reproduce information for our on-line platform. Although this is one of the main KPI’s, the team (and company) are still growing, which allows for a dynamic nature of responsibilities.
Other activities include building relationships with new business partners, reporting/tracking KPIs, entry level sales, analysis of project outcomes and consulting business partners. The company is a young, fun company with opportunities to develop and learn professional skill sets. A friendly demeanor and fun loving attitude are must-haves; of course, in addition to hard work and dedication.
What We Are Looking for In You
- Bilingual - English/French conversational and written a must
- High School Diploma minimum education
- 1 – 2 years of customer service / call centre experience
- Attention to detail, but a good understanding of the big picture (need to have a good sense of cause and effect)
- Ability to meet and track KPIs (using spreadsheets and Salesforce)
- Computer competency and proficiency with Google applications (also need to be able to learn and master new platforms)
- Good phone manner and exceptional verbal communication
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to organize and prioritize work daily (need to be able to self-manage your day when needed)
- Take initiative to identify and resolve issues before they become major problems (be proactive!)
- A winning personality – someone who is fun, friendly, positive and knows how to work hard too!
An employer has advertised this position through Centennial College Community Employment Services. Applicants must register with the centre and be eligible for job matching services.