Go Bee Industries Inc. (Go Bee) is a growing full service field marketing, event management and promotions company serving Canada and the United States markets. Go Bee executes field marketing programs for clients that range from consumer sampling events through to concept development and creation of full scale mobile brand experiences.
Due to continued growth, Go Bee Industries is seeking an experienced Bilingual Project Coordinator to join our team!
The Bilingual Project Coordinator is responsible for the building and managing of a team of outgoing and personable field managers and brand representatives, the establishment of event training programs, and the day to day planning, setup and management of assigned promotional events. This position exists to increase the efficiency and quality of the day to day in-field management needs of both Go Bee Industries and its clients.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting to the Client Service Manager you will support the management and activation of various promotional events
- Work with Recruitment to ensure that you have a full team roster that can fulfill event demands.
- Ensure full scheduling has been done for the event and all employees are made aware of their shifts
- Create positive relationships with promotional representatives team, working to support the growth and effectiveness of the team and provide direct mentoring/training
- Plan and schedule program training sessions and assist the client in execution of training while ensuring that all employees participating in the execution of events have received formal training
- Actively participate in training for the programs at the client’s office
- Act as the main point of contact for the client and our employees for the program they are responsible for
- Responsible for completing any pre-program supplier calls or site visits
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of the event delivery through staff management, process improvement and communication.
- Be present and participate in all program set-ups to ensure standards of Go Bee and its clients are met
- Actively attend and evaluate events, focused on delivering quality activations
- Responsible for daily post-event recap to team and clients
- Reconciling of all employee expenses and advance payments
- Respond to Client requests in a timely and efficient manner, same day response is mandatory.
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter who will work proactively to identify problems and create solutions
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Must have 2 years of Project coordination experience in Brand Marketing, Experiential Marketing, Promotional Marketing, Sponsorship and/or Social Marketing, Gear, Event Management or Field Marketing
- A natural leader, not afraid to make informed decisions and do what it takes to get the job done right
- You must have superior administrative and organizational skills
- You have good working knowledge of the Internet, web and online media
- Strong computer skills, specifically with MS office (Outlook, Excel, Power point)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Must be flexible and able to work a demanding schedule that includes evenings and weekends
Hours of work: Full-time Contract for 6 Months - Must be available Days, Evenings & Weekends
Think you have what it takes?
If so, please apply via email by forwarding a resume and cover letter to Katelin Jones.
Please reference ‘Bilingual Project Coordinator’ in the subject heading.
Go Bee celebrates the diversity of all individuals and welcomes applications from all qualified parties. Due to high volume we are unable to accept employment related enquiries by phone. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. No agencies please.