Our downtown Ottawa client is looking for a Help Desk Representative.
- Provide technical assistance to boards, associations and members
- Respond to voice and e-mail inquiries from Boards, Associations and members in a professional and timely manner
- Track all incoming inquiries
- Work closely with Products & IT and Strategic Communications to ensure all user needs are met
- Communicate with regarding upload procedures to ensure clean data
- Perform other related duties
- Prepared to work flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- Update Helpdesk FAQ
- Proven ability to communicate in French and English, both verbal and written.
- Must be member service oriented
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and help others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook.
- Working in team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A good knowledge of real estate.
40-45K with full bebefits.
Erica Tracey, Staffing Consultant
The Pollack Group
Proudly Celebrating our 40th Year
225 Metcalfe Street - Suite #702
Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1P9
Indeed - 14 months ago