BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
The Ideal Candidate
The person who will be the most effective in this position is someone who is:
- BILINGUAL: excellent communicator in both French and English
Someone who can initiate, plan and carry out a variety of special projects and tasks.
As an EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT you will be working with a Senior Director in providing assistance by advising the Senior Director of issues requiring immediate attention.
· Prepare and distributing meeting minutes
· Follow up on items raised in committee meetings
· Edit, draft, translate business materials such as letters, mass Email, memos, and presentations
· Receive notification on confidential issues
· Prepare briefing materials and background documents for meeting and pending decisions
· Act as a liaison in matters involving committees or staff that report directly to the Senior Director
· Prioritize and manage the Senior Directors calendar and set up meetings on their behalf as well as resolve scheduling conflicts
· Handle travel arrangements, accommodations, seminars and organization meetings and events
· Directly responds to requests for information from external or internal parties
· Demonstrate the ability to integrate inform from a variety of sources into effective briefing material, reports and summaries
- Must be bilingual: ability to read, write, and speak in both official languages
- Must have University Degree or College Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience
- Must be proficient in MS Office, and MAC, strong internet research skills
- Minimum 40 WPM typing speed
- Previous experience in document transcription is considered an asset
- Previous project coordination experience is considered an asset
Must complete Excel 2010, Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010, Proofreading and Typing Test.
40k - 50k
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment.