Reporting to the Team Supervisor, Operations – Aimia Canada, the candidate will gather customer information to assist, educate and retain customers who chose to cancel their services.
- Adhere and follow call center service guidelines within call center service guidelines.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer service calls for all products.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer inquiries and requests using internal applications.
- Respond in a timely manner to customer email and correspondence.
- Provide referral service for misdirected calls.
- Diagnose possible online problems and propose solutions with detailed actions.
- Warm transfer calls to external service providers as needed.
- Process change of address requests.
- Process lost card reports through automated lost card system.
- Reactivate/reenroll cancelled memberships.
- Process data entry of new registrations and date reminders.
- Gather customer information to communicate and educate clients as required.
- Complete requests for cancellations, transfers and billing changes from clients.
- Attempt to retain all customers at every opportunity while maintaining monthly goal
Location: Etobicoke (walking distance from Kipling Station)
This permanent full time position of 37.5 hours per week is scheduled to start around September 2013.
The selected candidate must be flexibility and accept to accommodate rotational shifts according to the work schedule mentioned below
Work hours :
- Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am to 10pm and one (1) Saturday per month between the hours of 10am and 6pm for a total of 37.5hours
Training schedule :
- Duration : 4 weeks (Full time : 37.5 hours per week)
- Days & hours : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Qualifications and requirements :
Fully Bilingual English/French (written and spoken)
Experience in any of the following areas: Sales, Telemarketing, Retention or Collection
Customer service experience (ideally in call centre or retail)
Strong negotiation and decision making skills
Basic understanding of Credit
Intermediate computer skills in Windows, Word, Outlook and general computer aptitude to pick up new programs quickly
Working knowledge and experience with Insurance/ add on features on Credit Cards
Experience with up-selling/cross-selling products
Web Support/Chat experience and/or engaged in social media (facebook and twitter)
At Aimia, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Note: The masculine was used to simplify the text.