About our Team
As part of the AIR MILES® Reward Program under LoyaltyOne, you will be an extension of our brand. Our people are key in furthering our reputation as a world class contact centre that strives to provide positive Collector experiences. The award-winning AIR MILES® Customer Care Centre is consistently ranked one of the best in the industry – including by the people who work here.
At AIR MILES®, we provide an Associate-centric environment where your development and engagement is our utmost concern. Our coaching culture, training programs, numerous sales incentives, and performance bonuses, are leveraged to foster a highly engaged and empowered workforce. We believe that performance is a team achievement. We will work with you to help you reach and surpass your goals, and reward you for a job well done. Our open door policy and Associate-lead committees provide opportunities for Customer Care associates to make their voices heard and have fun along the way.
As a Bilingual Customer Service, Travel associate you will work exclusively with AIR MILES® Collectors to determine their needs and to offer solutions and suggestions that meet their vacation requirements and allows them to take advantage of significant value for their AIR MILES® account balance.
- Service incoming customer calls by responding to general inquiries and requests for information relating to the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Collector accounts, and Sponsor offers.
- Up-sell and cross-sell items in the AIR MILES® reward miles merchandise portfolio such as entertainment, sports, leisure, and retail certificates, along with flights, cars, hotels, travel insurance, and other travel services.
- Optimize booking system and resources to increase sales.
- Maintain and upkeep strong product knowledge skills to offer the relevant products to Collectors.
- Respond to Collector queries by phone.
- Access and update AIR MILES® customer accounts.
- Analyze individual problems and take appropriate action to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Deal with ad hoc changes and difficult queries in a patient and professional manner.
- Strong bilingual written and verbal communication skills in both French and English are a MUST. Testing will be conducted.
- Post-Secondary Education in an Accredited Travel Course is preferred
- Previous work experience or education in the travel industry preferred, along with experience in a --Call Centre or customer service environment.
- Ability to work independently and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Demonstrated abilities to listen, understand, and respond appropriately.
- Proven record of excellent work performance, dependability, and reliability.
- Proven record as a self-starter and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful.
- Outstanding organization skills.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Team player
What We Offer You
- Free parking (Mississauga) or TTC subsidy
- Tuition reimbursement: up to $3,000.00 for relevant educational pursuits
- Coaching culture: 2.5 hours per month of reviews of key performance objectives
- Anniversary recognition program
- Wellness Subsidy: up to $300 annually (after 3 months of service) and include fitness clubs, weight loss programs, yoga, etc.
- CommunityOne Day
- Social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave top-up
- Health & Flu Clinic
- Gold AIR MILES collector status
- Travel discounts
- Onsite cafeteria
- Personal rooms for prayer
- Employee Referral Program
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, in 2013 LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
Indeed - 10 months ago
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's...