As a part of our team, you will be instrumental in helping these professionals grow their businesses as you exercise your passion for building relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- 2+ years of high level customer service experience.
- Bilingual – English/French
- Strong computer proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Capacity to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Secondary education or equivalent job experience (3-5 years).
More About Your Role
As a Customer Service Representative, you will field inbound calls and emails regarding a wide variety of issues, including:
- Answering questions about our products, programs, events, promotions, incentives.
- Providing technical support in navigating arbonne.ca.
- Signing up new Indpendent Consultants and walking them through various processes.
- Handling exchanges, returns, and other issues.
- Responding to questions about Independent Consultant requirements and maintenance.
- Clarifying rules and regulations of the Compensation Plan.
- Placing orders, researching shipping and backorder issues.
- Communicate with the VP Support Lead when significant issues arise.
The people who call are passionate; this is not only their livelihood, but it often is a way they are making their lives better. You may talk to the same people on multiple occasions, particularly those who are actively engaged in growing their business. Your goal will be to answer their needs and help them nurture their businesses, all the time ensuring they feel well supported, understood and appreciated. To prepare you for effectively handling these contacts and the remainder of your responsibilities in this role, you'll undergo an intensive week-long training session, and will receive additional ongoing training as needed (for example, when a new line of seasonal products are released).
Keys to Success:
Your success in this role will call for:
- Excellent relationship building skills -- you'll display a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service at all times and aim to establish solid working relationships with our Independent Consultants as you push to understand their particular needs and provide value-added support that allows them to progress in their businesses.
- Outstanding communication skills -- with professionalism and a positive attitude, you'll listen carefully and articulately convey information in a manner that promotes understanding.
- Effective problem solving skills -- you'll showcase your resourcefulness in finding solutions to caller inquiries by effectively researching data in our system and soliciting assistance from management when you cannot find the answers you need.
- Strong multitasking ability -- you'll keep the queue of incoming calls flowing by entering the relevant data into the system during each call.
- A team player approach -- you'll actively support your team members and willingly help out with additional tasks as requested.
- Steadfast accountability -- we'll expect you to be punctual, to maintain a good attendance record, and to retain the information and learnings you acquire both on the job and through training.
- Flexibility -- although we aim to accommodate individual schedules as much as possible, you'll also be expected to remain flexible in your availability and to put in the extra time required at the beginning and end of each month.
Last but not least, we're looking for someone with a keen desire to learn and grow with our organization. You will always seek out new information about our company and business and utilize the performance feedback we provide to both improve your service and prepare for the next step in your career.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, and you meet the required qualifications, we look forward to hearing from you.
Who We Are
Arbonne premium skin care products are formulated in Switzerland at the Arbonne Institute of Research and Development (AIRD) and made in the U.S.A. Arbonne markets its products exclusively through a network of Independent Consultants. The Company has more than 1,000,000 Independent Consultants doing business in the United States and Canada.
The wonderful thing about Arbonne is that it's not just about great products; it's also about great people. The Arbonne family is made up of thousands of individuals working to make their professional aspirations a reality. For more information please visit www.arbonne.ca.
Arbonne International is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/D/V