Our downtown Ottawa client has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Manager.
· Bilingual (English and French),
· Must have at least 5 years experience in call centre management,
· Experience assisting in day-to-day call centre management,
· Must have an excellent understanding of call centre metrics and technology,
· Must be well-organized, have the ability to multi-task, and be able to adhere to deadlines,
· Diplomatic and customer-oriented,
· Previous experience working in the telecommunications industry is an asset.
· Leading a team of Customer Care Representatives and their Team Leaders,
· Ensure the overall success of the contact centre, including meeting service level goals within the budgetary framework,
· Coach and guide Team Leaders,
· Identify process gaps and propose solutions,
· Develop reports on contact centre activities,
· Assist with creating budget and staffing proposals,
· Participate in hiring,
· Handle disciplinary matters relating to staff,
· Respond to all employee questions and concerns.
· To be determined
· Generous benefits available with RRSP and Pension package
For more information contact Erica at 613-238-2233 x 233
The Pollack Group was founded in 1973 and is a Canadian owned and operated full service staffing firm. Our reputation and expertise are in...