Business. Needs. People.
We are all about helping people, because life happens. People that are healthy and happy will perform better and companies know this. Happy employees are simply good for business. We offer integrative solutions to businesses to make all this happen.
We are a leading innovator.
When you become part of our team, you’ll find yourself in an amazingly multidisciplinary team that loves to learn, to do better, to be better. We are shaping the way in which companies look after the well-being of their employees and their families.
Being a Client Care Counsellor
Our 24/7 Care Access Centre is where all requests come in, be it over the phone, email or First Chat. You will be providing immediate counselling support via one-session assessment as well as crisis intervention.
To become part of the team:
- A Master-level degree in Psychology, Counselling, Social is required
- You have at least 1 year related experience
- An appropriate provincial license, certification or membership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bilingualism (French-English)
- Excellent case Management skills as well as community resource knowledge
- You are open to a flexible schedule (including weekends,
early, late shifts)
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Montréal (Bonaventure).
Now you apply. We’d love to hear from you.