Business. Needs. People.
We are all about helping people, because life happens. People that are healthy and happy will perform better and companies know this. Happy employees are simply good for business. We offer integrative solutions to businesses to make all this happen.
We are a leading innovator.
When you become part of our team, you’ll find yourself in an amazingly diverse team that loves to learn, to do better, to be better. We are shaping the way in which companies look after the well-being of their employees. And we like to do the same to our employees, so that’s nice.
Being a Client Care Counsellor
Our 24/7 Care Access Centre is where all requests come in, be it over the phone, email, our First Chat or our myEAP app. You will be providing immediate counselling support via one-session assessment as well as crisis intervention.
To become part of the team:
- A Master-level degree in Counselling, Psychology, Social Work or Education (major in Counselling or Psychology) is required
- You have at least 1 year related experience
- An appropriate provincial license, certification or membership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Excellent case Management skills as well as community resource knowledge
- You are open to a flexible schedule (including weekends,
early, late shifts)
Our office is located in the heart of the city, with very easy access to public transportation.
Now you apply. We’d love to hear from you.