Best ESL Jobs.com: Freelancer Recruiter Position
GloLink Education Inc is a private school operator in charge of 105 schools throughout South Korea and has a recruitment body called Best ESL Jobs.com.
Best ESL Jobs is a recruiting agency specialized in recruiting ESL teachers for the English Institutes in South Korea and looking for recruiters who can help us finding ESL teachers mainly from the United States, Canada, England, Australia and New Zealand.
1. This is a home-based job, with flexible hours, although there will be regular meetings(once or twice a month) with the management team to streamline the process.
2. The payment is subject to the performance of each candidate. Recruiter or related background is welcomed.
ESL Teacher Qualifications:
1. People who wish to teach English at language institutes, primary/middle/high schools, Universities or other educational facilities in South Korea.
2. The applicant must be a native speaker who has finished primary education in major English speaking countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa) and has attended an English-speaking university/college and obtained a bachelor’s, Master’s, or doctoral degree. A degree from a French (in case of Canada)/Other Language-speaking university is not a sufficient qualification for the E2 Visa (ESL Teacher work permit).
3. Teaching Certificates such as TESOL, TEFL or Teachers’ License and/or Education, English major is preferred.
Based on completion of each successful placement, C$500 per candidates will be paid out on a monthly basis.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Ms. Koeun Lee. Position to begin immediately.