Do you have a passion for exceeding store sales targets in a highly competitive environment?
Are you someone who loves motivating a diverse team to exceed company goals?
Are you looking to continue your career in a company that has a wide variety of developmental and career opportunities?
What’s the role?
- Maintain and exceed overall store sales performance
- Coach your team to support your execution plans and help achieve objectives
- Analyze data and critically assess your business
- Anticipate opportunities to exceed both external and internal customer expectations
- Attract, hire and train a high performing sales team
- Act as an ambassador by professionally representing the Bell Brand
Do you fit the part?
- A drive for achieving superior sales results within your store
- Proven track record of actively coaching, developing and stretching others to their full potential
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where change is ongoing
- Passion for the latest technology with the ability to relay that passion on to your team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
- Previous Retail management experience preferred
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Fun, competitive and challenging work environment
- Health Benefits
- Incentives and rewards
- Company subsidized cell phone line
- Career Opportunities
Apply online: www.bellcareers.ca
Indeed - 16 months ago
Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries such as Bell...