Let the beauty you love be what you do…
Sears Beauty Advisors are responsible for developing deep, long lasting relationships with customers that lead to an increase in sales, service, and loyalty. The main goal of the Beauty Advisor is to provide his or her cosmetic sales expertise in order to ensure customer satisfaction and meet sales targets, in accordance with Sears’ policies, Mission, Vision and Values.
About the job:
- You will use your excellent customer service and selling skills at our cosmetic counters, to share product knowledge, promote new or related products, and achieve sales goals.
- You will establish and maintain excellent customer relations, following up on your clients’ purchases, maintaining your client files, and notifying customers of up-coming events and promotions.
- Merchandising and re-stocking counter according to our partner vendors’ standards will be one of your key responsibilities.
- You will develop a sales edge by maintaining up-to-date product knowledge and awareness of hot trends, exciting new products and advancements by attending Sears and vendor-sponsored training programs.
- Using your strong interpersonal skills, you will build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new clients, developing existing ones and turning them into loyal clients.
- You will be a valuable advisor in your clients’ lives and will communicate regularly with your personal clients through phone, mail, and electronic methods regarding in-store events, merchandise requests, sales follow-up and birthdays.
- You will perform floor recovery, visual merchandising, price changes, and related sales support tasks.
- When required, you will perform other duties as assigned.
- You have a passion to provide outstanding service to our loyal Sears customers
- In the past, you have proven your ability to exceed sales targets
- You are highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment is your status quo
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
- You will get to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer
We offer competitive benefits, incentive compensation, and a generous employee discount on all Sears merchandise and services. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
This is an exciting time to be joining Sears as we work across Canada to make every day a great day!
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Greater Sudbury, ON
- 30+ days ago