Job Title: Banquet Server
Reports to: Banquet Captain
Position Type: Full Time
As a Banquet server you are responsible for providing superb customer service in the areas of food delivery in a timely and professional fashion to all guests. This ranges from bartending, serving buffet style or serving plated dinners or lunches.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Promotes positive customer relations by providing prompt, courteous and efficient service to guests
- Assists in setup/clean up of banquets
- Answers questions and provides requested items or varying items from banquet as needed
- Retrieves orders from kitchen area and ensure presentation meets standards and requirements
- Serves all guests according to established standards of quality
- Observes guests to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed
- Ladles soup, brews coffee, and performs other services necessary for overall banquet satisfaction and delivery
- Acts as a team player and assists all other employees in performing their duties whenever required or needed
- Adheres to organization's policies and procedures, in addition to MB liquor laws
- Relays guest compliments and complaints to management in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary for the support of a successful banquet and Hotel business
Prior serving experience in a licensed establishment or other prior food & beverage experience is preferable. Customer service experience working with the public in a diverse environment would be beneficial. Food Handlers certificate ideally. Severs need to work in a fast pace, team orientation that focuses on repeat and continued business.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mail to Human Resources Box 777, One Ocean Dr. Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.