Position Title: AVP, Shared Technology Services
Department Overview: Technology Solutions enable success by delivering innovative and effective technical solutions.
Job Description/Accountabilities: The successful candidate will report to the VP and CIO and manage critical technical shared services and capabilities that cross Technology Solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end technical integrity and delivery including middleware, databases and integration with other corporate and/or third parties and will develop a new engagement model whereby this leader is recognized as a valued strategic partner by the line of business and by the colleagues accountable for GI Delivery and L&H Delivery.
- Highly motivated individual with a track record implementing large scale globally sourced programs.
- Ability to build for the future by attracting and developing the best people.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to manage effectively in a highly matrixed environment.
- Comfortable leading through transformational change with continuous improvement.
- Operational (versus consultancy) experience in business application/reengineering environments (mainframe & distributed), legacy systems transformations, plus business software package selections and their implementations.
Indeed - 20 months ago
GSI Group Inc. (GSIG) designs, develops, manufactures and sells lasers, laser systems, precision motion devices, associated precision motion...