We are looking for part time and/or full time Hair Colour Specialist’s to connect technique, business building, and inspiration for our Aveda Salon Network. Working directly with the sales team, your goal will be to achieve company color sales objectives through educating stylists, colorists, and salon owners/managers in salons.
While you are on the road driving the growth of the Aveda hair colour business, you will provide in salon education to Aveda Network accounts, prospect new hair colour accounts and support the sales team with the sell thought of hair colour promotions.
- Implement and support regional and local education events as scheduled
- Recruit, develop and retain certified educators
- Mentor certified educators as required; Host update training for certified educators
- Launch and implement domain specific sales initiatives
- Perform colour demonstrations and workshops for prospect accounts
- Conduct in-salon education events and trainings motivating stylists through inspirational education and business building skills
- Monitor progress and achieve hair colour sales growth with existing and new colour accounts
Requirements & Assets
- Energy, confidence, and love for the environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to build trusting and lasting relationships
- Ability to motivate and inspire a salon team
- Fashionable style & professional look
- Ability to understand financial and sales reports
- Computer proficiency required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work as business dictates; including some nights and weekends. Extensive travel.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must possess own vehicle for travel requirements.
- Ability to lift over 30 lbs.
- Ability to transport own luggage when necessary.
- Maintain a current Cosmetology license.
- 5-10+ years’ experience in a salon
- Distributor/Manufacture Hair Colour Education experience an asset
- Aveda hair colour experience an asset
- Ability to deliver a Bilingual class considered an asset
- College or University diploma in business related fields an asset.
- Competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, car allowance, and benefits
- Expenses coverage for travel, meals, and communication
- Update colour training every 6 months
- Career growth opportunity with Aveda’s National and International Network
- Aveda Full Spectrum hair colour empowers colorists to be artists, creating customized colour for every guest. Unlike pre-blended formulas, Aveda Full Spectrum hair color gives you infinite shade possibilities by mixing natural pure tones, pure pigments and extra lift pastel blondes. It is truly an artist’s pallet. Offering up to 99% naturally derived ingredients; Aveda hair colour uses plant power instead of petrochemicals
Qualified candidates can also apply at:
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world."
Indeed - 14 months ago
"At Aveda our mission is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make, to the ways in which we give back to society. At...