Are you a self starter, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Do you have a positive attitude and willingness to get the job done successfully? If you complete tasks with pride and show your reliability by attending work everyday on time, then this may be the job for you!
On behalf of one of our valued clients in Tillsonburg we are currently hiring Automotive Assemblers for a Leading Global Supplier. You will have the chance to work as part of a team manufacturing advanced products including: airbags, seatbelts, steering systems, locking systems etc. This will be a challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
- $14.00/hr+4% Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit Paid Weekly
- Potential of getting hired on permanently after [480 hours/ 6 months]- Contingent upon your overall job performance and the needs of the client.
- Set up & control operation of single or multiple production machines for the process of manufacturing automotive products.
- Robotic Welding
- Meeting daily and hourly production quotas
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Other duties as assigned
The Selection Criteria:
- Must be able to work rotating shifts-days, afternoons or midnights
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Sundays if necessary
- CSA approved safety boots/shoes and glasses
- Ability to work an 8 hour shift (plus overtime if required)
- Ability to lift 10- 40lbs ongoing and standing for extended periods
Reply to this Ad, OR
In Person: 55 Brock Street East, Tillsonburg ON
NOTE: Please state ‘Automotive Assembler’ in your subject line.
We thank all applicants for applying but only qualified candidates will be selected for an interview
SRG is an award-winning Workforce Training and Development Company, specializing in a comprehensive suite of human resource solutions...