Department: Oracle Eloqua - SaaS Support
Inside Eloqua, the Product Specialist role is your gateway to working with the world’s best marketers. Eloqua has clients in industry verticals including: technology, sports enterprise, financial services and new media. With over one thousand global customers, Eloqua will expose you to amazing puzzles that need solving! Your duty is to deliver a strong experience to our customers, guide them to success and optimize their own capability to produce award-winning web marketing strategies with Eloqua technology.
Why Eloqua Product Support?
- Friendly and fun culture that promotes from within
- Become an Eloqua hero by connecting with customers in the queue and across the digital universe
- Empowering management team that encourages employees to step out of their comfort zone and challenge themselves
- Excellent career growth opportunities in Professional Services, Education, Marketing, Sales & Business
- Ongoing training (Business, Marketing, Leadership, Technical, full access to Eloqua University, etc.)
- Full benefits RRSP, Dental, etc.
- Understand customers’ business objectives and provide actionable technical and business solutions to enable “best in breed” results
- Add value by aligning our solution to address customers’ challenges and increase product adoption
- Report client feedback to solution managers and help us continually improve the product and processes that support it
- Manage and own the customers’ interaction from end to end
- Align the right resources in the organization in order to drive a timely resolution
- Post secondary education preferred, particularly in: IT, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- Basic knowledge in HTML, Java Script and web development is a great asset
- Entrepreneurial and customer driven spirit
- Hard and efficient worker with strong desire and determination to succeed and grow
- Team player with “never say die” attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal, diagnostics and time management skills
How to Apply:
Through the application
1. Go to http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/careers/index.html and select "Start Your Search Now"
2. Select "Support" under Functional Area
3. Select "Canada, Toronto" under Location
4. Click on the link to the posting with Job Title "Technical Analyst 1-Support" (Note: there may be multiple)
5. Select "Apply Now"
Indeed - 16 months ago
Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, is the leading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performance management...