Is this You?
Associate Business Systems Analyst
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Associate Business Systems Analysts play an integral role in our strategic and operational capability at Just Energy. Associate Business Systems Analysts work as part of a service group who act as a resource base for all functional areas of the company. This in turn enables Analysts to gain exposure to many areas of Just Energy’s business and develop a broad-based experience that prepares them for a variety of other growth-oriented roles in the company. Strong analytical skills, initiative, and teamwork are rewarded with opportunities for advancement, increased responsibility.
YouTube: Learn more about what people have to say about working with Just Energy: http://bit.ly/TEvLKI.
Is Just Energy Group the place for you?
Just Energy Group is a leader in the energy sector offering green energy solutions, retail and commercial energy, and home services solutions. Our brands include Amigo Energy, Commerce Energy, Hudson Energy, Hudson Energy Solar, Just Energy, Momentis, National Home Services, Tara Energy, and Terra Grain Fuels. We are continuously expanding in US, Canada, and the UK. We value integrity, innovation, customer-centricity, responsibility, enrichment, and excellence.
Energy, Opportunity, and Growth are elemental to your way of being and are essential to succeed with us. Does this sound like you?
- You have the Energy to commit to going ‘above and beyond’; this is core to your being, it is not the exception. You have a passion to create success and to deliver exceptional results. You expect that hard work is required to do great things.
- You seek Opportunity. You focus on solutions, not problems. You are naturally inquisitive and business focussed. You thrive working with diverse teams, and you are deeply committed to our collective success.
- Your Growth is about what you and your team accomplish together, and is limited only by your energy and the opportunity you seek. You thrive on diversity in your work, on learning, and helping others learn as well. You effectively manage multiple tasks or projects on time, and you help others to do the same.
Learn about the Energy, Opportunity, and Growth of working at Just Energy: http://www.justenergy.com/about-us/career-center
Your key accountabilities:
· Partnering with operational groups in designing (or redesigning) and implementing business processes and systems to improve Just Energy’s operations
· Analyzing business challenges and designing practical, attainable solutions, evaluating new projects and opportunities available to Just Energy
· Creating, modifying, and executing test plans in order to ensure that tools or software packages function correctly before they are released for us.
· Analyzing and coordinating the migration of customer data between software systems Provide input and decision making authority to resolve escalated customer-facing issues and take steps to minimize future issues
· Creating tools (possibly in MS Excel or MS Access) to help manage the day-to-day responsibilities or create reports for various functional areas
Your background includes:
· Minimum 2 years experience in a business analysis or similar technical role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with previous experience writing business requirements, use cases, process flows, and functional specifications
· Previous experience working with SQL querying, data manipulation, and relational databases
· Extensive knowledge of common business issues and comfort with numerical and financial analysis
· Familiarity with standard software development lifecycle practices
·Effective at managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting deadlines and working well under pressure
·A Commerce or Technical Degree is preferred
Follow us on:
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter YouTube