Impark Is one of North America’s largest parking operators, managing more than 350,000 parking spaces in 32 cities across Canada and the U.S. 4,000+ employees strong, Impark’s mission is to continually develop and expand our Company and our people.
We are looking to add to our talent pool by identifying enthusiastic, career-minded team players who want to get their “foot in the door”. Immediate openings exist for an Assistant Supervisor to join our parking team at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
As an Assistant Supervisor, you’ll assist in running and operating a parking facility and supervising personnel within this facility. Day-to-day responsibilities include maintaining revenue security, effectively responding to customer inquiries and complaints, and the direct supervision of the workforce.
You’ll be a great fit in this position if you have:
- The ability to lead a team and work cohesively with others;
- A dedication to a team environment and team goals;
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills;
- A passion for change and a desire to grow within an expanding and evolving organization;
- Desire to avoid a desk job;
- A proven ability to surpass expectations;
- The ability to resolve conflict and solve problems within tight deadlines;
- Ensure the loyalty and satisfaction of our parking customers and stakeholders;
- Full ‘G’ drivers license with the ability to operate both standard and automatic vehicles;
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts, including days and overnights and weekends.
The following skills and attributes would be a great asset:
- Previous experience in a team leader capacity;
- Familiar with cash handling and ticket processing;
- Proven ability to lead a team of employees;
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service.
If you describe yourself as an enthusiastic team player possessing a high level of integrity, strong leadership skills and a desire to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this career opportunity which offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including advancement opportunities.