Assistant Service Manager
Competition Number: LM00929
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Closing Date: Feb 29, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including boomlifts and scissorlifts and have recently broadened into the new wave of industry leading, environmentally friendly products such as self erecting cranes, electric forklifts and scissorlifts.
Our 18 full service branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training.
Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team in the following area.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Assistant Service Manager to grow our service team in Washington State, working with our centralized service support team. The successful candidate will firstly be accountable for the planning, organizing, leading and controlling of all the activities of the Service Technicians reporting to this position. Equally important, this position will be required to grow the business through hands-on involvement. A keen financially astute mind is required as is a proactive commitment to all things safety related.
- Previous Aerial & Lift Truck experience is considered a strong asset
- Strong computer and trouble shooting skills
- Proficient at reading and interpreting the financial statements
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Proven ability to think outside the box
- Deals with conflicts effectively and objectively
- Work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Work well independently
- Clean safety record
Quoting the competition number, please submit your resume and 3 business references to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
or Apply through Indeed
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.