Nuna Logistics has an opportunity for a Assistant Project Manager operating at the Giant Mine Site, located just outside Yellowknife, NT.
As a member of the management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the completion of the project to the satisfaction of the client, consistent with cost, schedule and contractual requirements. The Assistant Project Manager will have authority for independent action, exercise of judgment and discretion while respectful of company policies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Safety and Environment initiatives for the organization.
- Develops, coordinates and implements solutions to project challenges
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators a establishes total quality performance standards, procedures, and audit controls.
- Responsible for planning including cost estimating, process mapping, and reporting.
- Develops and maintains a professional corporate image to maintain excellent client relations, foster community networking and positive employee relations.
- Increase employee engagement, attract key talent and develops staff.
The incumbent would normally be expected to have gained the required competencies through 10-15 years of experience in mining or civil projects with exposure to under ground mining, Civil Engineering, Environmental Reclamation, and Project Management of Multimillion dollar projects.
A professional Engineer Designation (P. Eng.) is preferred.
This role has full time hours M-F.
To apply, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Nuna’s vision is to be the premier northern provider of value adding mining and construction services while fostering sustainable Inuit,...