· Assist operators in running high-speed packaging and peripheral equipment according to operating procedures in order to achieve the daily production target.
· Active participant in product changeovers.
· Ensure quality products are produced by following set processes.
· Perform pre-operational quality, housekeeping and safety checks before starting production lines.
· Adhere to all safety systems and practices and ensure all safety measures for production are in place.
· Some lifting and bending are required (Must be able to lift 35 – 50 lbs)
High school education or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Flexible to work all 3 shifts, changing start times, plus overtime as needed.
· Flexible to learn other job tasks and able to cope with process changes.
· Ability to absorb lots of information and organization information.
· Basic PC/keyboarding skills or willingness to learn. Competency on computer applications a plus.
· Working knowledge of health and safety regulations and policies.
· Team player with good interpersonal skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
· Successful completion of the Skilled Testing Series.
· Attention to detail is essential.
* SHIFT PREMIUMS MAY APPLY*