Fun. Dynamic. Rewarding. These are some words our staff use to describe the experience of being a Store Manager with Mastermind Toys! We are a Canadian company expanding across the country and we want YOU on our team!
As the full time Assistant Manager of a busy Mastermind store, you will provide leadership and day to day operations management and coaching for the store team. You will bring your enthusiasm, business understanding & retail management experience to a variety of day, evening and weekend shifts most particularly supporting the critical trading periods.
The primary responsibilities will include contributing as a member of the management team as follows:
Sales and Leadership
- Maximize the sales opportunities in the store
- Create an exceptional customer service experience
- Motivate and coach employees to meet their potential and our customer's needs
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of an enticing shopping environment
- Participate in the creation of employee schedules and shift zone coverage. Monitor floor coverage throughout the shift
- Participate in the training and supervision of staff on relevant store operations including POS procedures, merchandising, inventory handling, loss prevention and safe work practices
- In conjunction with the National Support Centre, arrange for repairs and maintenance to keep the premises in top quality condition
- A dedicated team player who is able to think on their feet, problem solve and diplomatically address concerns of customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organized, energetic and able to adapt quickly to a fun-filled, fluid environment
- Possess good time management skills, able to multi-task and align priorities with company values
- Computer literate using MS Office products
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Mastermind; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.