La Senza is currently recruiting an assistant manager for our location in Thunder Bay!
The Assistant Manager leads a team of associates to deliver a best in class customer experience that results in profitable top-line sales growth by:
- Building Talent - Attract, recruit, hire, develop, inspire, and retain top talent
- Building Capability - Analyze the business and create/communicate (SMART) action plans that optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational activities
- Building the Brand - Create a store's environment that is focused on consistently delivering exceptional, positive, in-store customer experiences
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrate ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrate business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Previous management or supervisory experience
La Senza Corporation offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with excellent opportunities for personal and career development. Apply now for a chance to build your career with a dynamic, industry-leading organization!
If you are interested in applying, apply online at http://www.limitedbrands.jobs. Email applications will NOT be accepted.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Limited Brands is committed to building a family of the world's best fashion brands to create sustained growth of shareholder value by focusing its time, talent and capital on the highest return opportunities. Limited Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, C.O. Bigelow, La Senza, White Barn Candle Co. and Henri Bendel, presently operates more than 3,140 specialty stores.