Dex Clothing, a leading fashion company, is seeking an Assistant Designer to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Designer, the Assistant Designer will help keep the design team organized, and will assist with all daily functions. The ideal candidate will have a great sense of style and is passionate by our product.
- Assist design team in researching concepts: trends, colors, trim and fabrics, etc.
- Create tech packs and line sheets
- Create artwork (prints and embroideries)
- Assist in keeping the team organized and documents updated
- Communicate with fabric vendors and help maintain fabric library
- DEC or equivalent in Fashion Design
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a similar creative environment
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CS6
- Ability to sketch (both hand and digitally) if necessary
- General knowledge of garment construction
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and have a strong team work ethic
- Highly organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Bilingual in English & French (spoken & written)
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Dex Clothing Group is a apparel Wholesale and Private label Company catering to the contemporary Ladies, Men's and Kids markets.