Location: Dufferin Mine Sheet Harbour NS Closing: To be announced
1. Reporting to the Senior Assayer
2. 2-5 years assaying experience in gold
3. Demonstrate safety leadership and safety consciousness
4. Demonstrate team work and cooperation through honest and open communication.
5. Comply with health & safety regulations, company policies and procedures along with company environmental policies
6. Follow established laboratory procedures
7. Ability to process special analyses
8. Demonstrate Lab Tech Skills
9. Clean criminal record
10. Willing to relocate
Compensation – This position is considered to be a unique opportunity to share in the growth of the Dufferin Mine project on the path to gold production in Nova Scotia. A competitive compensation awaits the successful candidate.