- 10 Years Experience
- Experience in the analysis, development and implementation of an Enterprise Architecture Strategy
- Strong architectural expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
- Knowledge and experience in information resource management tools and techniques
- Experience in design and architecture of complex, secure, multi-tier, high availability, high performance, scalable, manageable and secure solutions that may be integrated with legacy systems
- Knowledge of Zachman Framework including business/ information/ application/ technology/ security architectures as it relates to OPS Enterprise Architecture process
- Knowledge of and experience with existing OPS programs and delivery of public services
- Knowledge of (OPS) IT applications and services
- Excellent track record in: business modelling, business process design, systems integration, application design, solution modelling.
- Extensive experience with at least two different platforms, operating systems, environments, database technologies, languages and communication protocols.
- Experience with data warehouse modeling techniques
- Experience with middleware and gateways
- Experience in the development and implementation of technical architectures
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Excellent communicator with ability to present and explain conceptual ideas to both business and technical audiences
- Work closely with Solution Delivery managers to establish and document an "AS-IS" and a "TO-BE" view of the architecture strategy.
- Develop a business case with a recommendation for an architecture strategy that incorporates best-practices and industry corporate standards
- Present and obtain approval at all applicable governance committees as required.
- University Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -